Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Prison Break and the Prison

Today I was to be playing a visitor on Prison Break at an abandoned Correctional Facility in Whittier. I think this was some interesting casting since I feel like I look too wholesome to play the wife or sister of a convict. I just have never seen myself as the type to be paired with a tattooed ruffian. Sure enough, I was never used today. It was raining today and I made the mistake of wearing these red tennis shoes that absorb water so that I had cold feet all day, but at least I didn't have to wait outside in the rain. I'm also pretty sure that some of these background guys playing convicts were really convicts. They were talking about how they had lawyers and when one of us visitors was taken away, there were little snide remarks about how they were taking away their conjugal visit. Another couple were planning a big counterfeit scheme. I kind of stayed away from them and tuned into my Ipod instead.

Also, the Magician who asked me out last week at the Magic Castle called. I felt like he was slightly judgmental of what I was doing even though he did background for a while as well. Unfortunately I don't think the call went very well cause when I texted him later to see if we were going out he said he was seeing someone else....Magicians work fast. The concept was entertaining though...who on earth dates a magician? They are tricky tricksters.

No comments:

Post a Comment