Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good Behavior and the Dead Snake

I worked this pilot called Good Behavior last Thursday and Friday and then on Wednesday up in Valencia. It was quite a nuisance because I was planning on going to Berkeley to visit Kate on Friday morning, but instead I got recalled for Friday and didn't wrap Friday until like 2 am. I woke up on Saturday at around 5 am to head out. Yeah...I'm crazy. We were filming a funeral in the desert and we were supposed to be kind of white trash and from the wrong sides of the track. I have no idea how I managed to be booked on this. I didn't exactly fit in. There was a really funny girl on set though who dated Buddha from I Love New York. On Thursday she went over to a cooler to get some water, and inside there was a dead snake. Apparently one of the crew guys wanted to keep it or something so they stuck it in a cooler out of the way. It got run over by one of the trucks that morning. I'm just glad it wasn't a rattle snake. We had a snake wrangler on set for that reason. Needless to say, I was terrified the whole day, watching my every step. On Wednesday we got "drunk" at a memorial in the main house. Catherine O'Hara asked me if I was having fun. I told her that I wished every party I went to had watered down fake beer. She laughed. I made Catherine O'Hara laugh. Boo yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment