Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Without a Trace - Pre-FBI Agent

I worked Without a Trace today as a pedestrian and memorial service attendee. We were filming on the Warner Brother ranch which is where they have all these house that they film in like the Pushing Daisies house and the house from Christmas Vacation and Lethal Weapon. We turned the Pushing Daisies house into a Church Basement type room. So deceiving.


There was an additional PA on set who graduated from USC in Critical Studies...just like me. Though he graduated in 2003 I think. He is writing some screenplays and doing this for money. He was pretty cool and gave me some good advice. He told me that he has never had to hand out his resume to anyone. Every job he has gotten, he has gotten because he knows somebody. He is positive that all those interviews I went on were filled by people who knew someone. I agree. He also told me about how he was working as an Office PA on Freaky Friday and was offered a small part. It got cut though...but he still got paid. Jealous. I've seen him a few times since then, but he never remembers me, which is strange because we talked the whole entire day. Not everyone has a memory like I do.

I got bored later on and while looking at my phone, noticed it had a stop watch. I decided to see how long I could hold my breath. My siblings and I used to have these contests in the car during long drives. I held my breath for a minute and five seconds. I texted my results to my cousin Drew and friend Alex. Drew held his for a 1:30 and Alex 30 seconds. Amazing, I know...after reading this I'm sure you are all going to see how long you can hold your breath and compare your results...if you aren't...you clearly are not as cool as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment