Tuesday, September 2, 2008

House and the Evacuation

Oh to work House again, but for shame, there was no Dr. House again, but I'll settle for Cuddy. It was a pretty uneventful day that required all of us running out of the hospital because there was a guy with a gun (Zeljko Ivanek) holding people hostage. Cuddy was screaming to get everyone out. We did about 10 takes of this from a few angles and about 3 seconds of one shot was used, and I wasn't in it. C'est la vie. I did learn some pretty interesting stuff though in holding. While walking by a group of guys in scrubs I heard that "Guys date girls who are half their age plus seven". It was genius! That means I need to be dating a guy who is 28! Which is the exact age of a certain celebrity I have taken a fancy to. That also means ladies, that if we don't get married till we are 35...we will be dating guys who are 56. Hmmmm...seems a bit old. I'm starting to think that little theory has holes in it. I have my own little theory. Don't date guys who are old enough to be your dad. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment