Thursday, March 27, 2008

Samantha Who and the Sugar Daddy

Samantha Who won't allow any blondes be background. I guess they don't want any confusion with its star. I adopted a friend on set, which is what you do on set. You don't really make lifelong friends, you make friends for the day. She was a photographer that was doing this part-time. She also lived in a nice loft downtown. You may be asking yourself, "wow, she must be successful?" No...no she is not. She has a sugar daddy. A married man from Texas or somewhere who comes to LA every once in awhile and helps her pay her rent. Apparently there is a website where you, yes you reading this, can find a sugar daddy of your very own. I considered it for maybe a second before realizing that I could never live with myself if I were to stoop so low. Ask me again in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment