Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bones and Stephen Fry

Today I worked on Bones again, except for the first time I actually saw the main characters....or at least been in the same room as the main characters. Stephen Fry was there (I think he is leaving the show in this episode). For those of you who do not know who he is, the important thing to know is that he is Hugh Laurie's Best Friend Forever. This makes him more appealing. For some reason though, he kept looking at me. We had insane amounts of eye contact. I wonder what he was thinking as he looked at me? Did I look familiar? I kept thinking that we kind of looked similar and I could easily play his daughter...I have a feeling he wasn't thinking quite that. Then I started thinking that if I befriend him....I could meet Hugh Laurie. Again...I don't think that he was thinking that either. Alas, the world may never know what thoughts ran through his mind, but it is much more fun speculating than knowing. Afterall, his thoughts would probably have dissappointed me and I am far too young for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment