Monday, February 2, 2009

Life and The Freezing Hot Weather

I was running late as usual, except later than usual. Getting a little turned around didn't help my time either. I blame it on the fact that my Ipod went crazy this morning and I had to restore it and re-add some tunes....there was no way I was going to work without my Ipod in tow. It was a life saver. It was a nippy 60 degrees or so that morning, so what am I wearing? A sundress. Other girls were wearing bikinis...but had sweatshirts and sweatpants with them during the colder periods of the day. I did not. I was miserable. And then it got hot...and I was miserable. The fact that I got there at 6:30 AM and we didn't break for lunch till 5:37 PM didn't help the matter. I need breaks gosh darn it! I didn't mope and complain however because seriously..what would that do? Everyone else did, and that's where my Ipod comes in. Tune out the world. There were some interesting people on set. There was a bikini girl on skates who liked to flaunt her figure. If I had her belly, I probably wouldn't. Then there was another bikini girl who you knew had to have been pregnant because she had stretch marks all over her abdomen. She had a nice body and all....but again....These girls clearly are not as self-conscious as I am. Then there was my favorite girl who had pierced nipples that you could see through her shirt. MY GOD! It was disgusting. Ugh. Let's just say the scenery wasn't too great today, even though I was at a pier by the ocean. The one interesting part of the day was when the lead actor told me "sorry". He bumped into my record purse. And there you go. Add another apologetic sorry to my list of run-ins with lead actors on set. Also, Adam Arkin was directing this episode. It was cool because he is a spitting image of his dad Alan Arkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment