Monday, February 9, 2009

Ghost Whisperer and the Sickness

Well, surely enough, I am sick today. I have practically no voice and my throat is in pain. I hate you My Boys!! Becky was also under the weather today, so that just goes to show you that mothers are right...if you go out in the rain, you will catch a cold. What made matters worse is that I did like 300 situps on Saturday, so whenever I coughed to clear my throat, my abs recoiled in pain. I can hardly sit up in bed let alone cough without pain. Ugh. Luckily, today wasn't too strenuous. I just had to wake up at 5:20 AM and sit down in a theatre all day till 6 PM. The moments I didn't feel like dying, I spent talking to the equally miserable Becky about how miserable we felt. Not sure if last Thursday was worth all the pain. I was so hoarse that the parking attendant just had to mock me as he pointed in the direction of where we were supposed to park. How pleasant of him to do so at 6 AM. This is why he gets paid the big bucks. Also, on a bit of a side note, there is a Grip that has blue hair and has implanted horns on his head...like those babies are permanent. Who would want to look like a blue-haired demon? Can you imagine if he headbutted you? Could that be considered assault with a deadly weapon? or attempted murder?

No comments:

Post a Comment