Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chuck and the New Crush

Last night (3.09.09) I had a dream about C.J. aka Collin Jeremy..or was it Jeffrey? I find it fitting now to talk about him and how I often consider him to be the one that got away. Why, bathrooms? Why? C.J. and I had been working together it seems for 2 weeks straight on various shows. He was always very quiet, sitting alone reading his comic books. I, a comic book fan, approached him and talked to him. We became set friends, but on this particular day, it seemed we could be more than that. This was the last time I saw him.

He was the only other person I knew on set that day (besides Zac who of course did not recognize me as usual...very unattractive in a man.....but he was made attractive again when I saw him playing with a baby). We partnered up and I started to get to know him better. I found out that he plays the drums and is from the midwest. He asked me if I could have a party in any store in the world what would it be. The answer: The Toys R' Us in Times Square. He was floored by my answer since it afterall, is the perfect answer. We talked about Twilight books and how he wants to read them because he noticed how much I liked them. We were totally flirting and if I were any other extra listening to our conversation, I would have been grossed out, but since I was involved, I was smitten. We talked about Dark Knight since it was coming out in a week and we were thinking of seeing it together. He was starring in a show at the time where he played Superman when he wasn't working. I told him I'd come and see him in it. That's when he got up to go to the bathroom. And then we were wrapped...I thought about waiting around for him, but figured that I'd see him soon enough since we'd worked together on almost every show the past 2 weeks. Not the case. And this is why my New Year's resolution is to take more chances. I should have waited. Taken a chance on love?

No comments:

Post a Comment