Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Saving Grace and the Invisible Extras

I worked Saving Grace in Downtown Burbank. The PA, John, had the most gorgeous light blue eyes I have ever seen and I kind of developed a crush on him. They didn't have enough extras to fill the scene, so we each had to change our appearance with each turn around. It was kind of funny, and we were all swapping jackets and putting our hair up and down. There was some shooting going on and we were supposed to react. We all fell to the ground and I thought that it seemed rather realistic as we darted behind trash cans and such. I later watched the episode and somehow...magically....they managed to delete every extra from the scene. I did not see ONE of us. What a waste. Holly Hunter was really nice though. She asked how my day was and what not. She is sooo tiny!! and freakishly muscular. She may weigh like 80 pounds...but she could kick my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment