Thursday, May 1, 2008

24 and the Youngest Agent Ever

Yesterday and today I worked on the show 24. I was a replacement for someone who had to cancel, which would explain why I, at 22 years old, would be playing an FBI agent. We had a running joke that I was a prodigy and doing undercover work at colleges to detect illegal acts. Also, no one would suspect poor little ol' me of being an agent! It was a pretty cool show to work on and they just let us do our thing. The crew was nice and the extras weren't too crazy, except for this one guy. While I was talking to him, he started cracking up laughing for no reason before saying, "I'm sorry, it's just that your eyes are so beautiful". That was crazy, but he was a nice guy. He also got a free haircut out of the gig because they cut every man's hair for the show each day to make sure it is prim and proper and very FBI like. He also played the guitar and brought it to set. I still don't see why some guys bring those things to set. Are they that desperate for feedback? He claimed that he wasn't and only brought it to set to practice and gets upset when people ask him why he brings his guitar to set. C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment