Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bedtime Stories and My Birthday

It was my birthday, and instead of taking the day off or celebrating by myself in my apartment, I decided to work. At least that way I'd have a chance at some cake and socialization. It actually ended up being quite the fun birthday. I was on the "B" unit which basically meant I got to watch a motorcycle fly through the air and crash into concrete all day. Also, I did get my birthday cake. The lunch line was so long that I skipped it all together and went straight for the desserts. As I took my seat, a very attractive PA noticed my dessert platter and said he liked my style. I explained to him that it was my birthday, and he gave me a nice birthday hug. Yay for hugs from hot guys! Later in the day they brought in some Haagen Dazs ice cream. It was just like our own private ice cream shop with toppings and the works. It's almost as if they knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment