Monday, May 19, 2008

Dirty, Sexy, Money and ED

One of the hottest days in LA that I can remember, and I am stuck in a smoldering concrete jungle in a wool suit that I was forced to borrow from Wardrobe. Fine by me...better I stink up their stuff than mine. Though, borrowing their killer shoes was no fun, especially since I tend to get stair duty on set where one constantly goes up and down stairs take after take. Also, there was no background holding, so we were all forced to sit on the hot concrete of beautiful Downtown LA. Needless to say, I was dying...or at the very least, suffering from heat exhaustion. At one point we were given the option to stay for some overtime, I got up faster than my frail dehydrated body should have allowed and ran towards the Exit. The one highlight of the day was when I was visited by my dear Residential Advisor from freshman year, Ed. He was working at City Hall, which happened to be right where we were filming. It was so random he had to take a picture with his iphone. We got lunch a few weeks later when I was back near City Hall for some Jury Duty. I get hot flashes just thinking about it. Look at the sweat dripping from my face in the photo below. Thank you so much for documenting the water show.


No comments:

Post a Comment