Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ER and John Stamos

My first booking with Joey's List. Seems like only yesterday. I was a volunteer on ER. It was a pretty boring 2 days, but it was also my first days on the Warner Bros. lot which I have often frequented since then. There was no craft service really and a whole lot of waiting, but I got to see John Stamos. Now, if you had told my 4 or 5 year old self that one day I would be on TV with John Stamos, I probably would have pissed myself and gone crazy. That day...not so much. I thought it was cool that he broke out in song randomly though, even if he was quite unprofessional at times. There was a background guy there named Joey who was Anthony Edwards stand in from way back when. He'd been on the show for 11 years as a background person. I really hope that's not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment